Grand Cayman Beach Suites Childrens Club Activities
"LiL Turtles Kids Camp at the Beach" is Grand Cayman Beach Suites' children's program especially designed for potty-trained children ages 3 to 11. Children can join in the fun activities and make new friends daily from 9am - 4pm.
Our childrens club program offers a variety of "hands on" activities. Our day excursions include:
• Visiting Boatswain's Bay, home of the Cayman Islands Turtle Farm, the world's only research and breeding center for green sea turtles, from hatchlings to adult turtles over 100 years old. Cost for this activity is an additional $25.00 per child.
• Getting into the swing of things by testing their skills on the miniature hotel golf course. Cost for this childrens club activity is an additional $5.00 per child.
• Visiting the Grand Cayman Island's Butterfly Farm. Be sure to dress your child in bright colored clothing to attract butterflies. Cost for this activity is an additional $10.00 per child.
• Visits to Dart Park, Grand Cayman Island's new, all children, all fun playground.
• Beach, Educational and Craft childrens club activities will include:
Sand Castle Making
Kite Making & Flying
Shell Frame making
Cranium Board and Card Games
Our childrens camp Counselor is highly trained and will ensure a fun filled childrens club day in Grand Cayman with individual attention and group interaction. Upon making reservations at the hotel, please be sure to reserve you child's activities day at Camp. Due to limited daily enrollment, reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Exceptions will be made pending children's club availability. Camp is seasonal from November to March.
The fee for Camp at the Beach is US$56.00 per day. Lunch will be charged to your Grand Cayman guest suite. Lunch selections are made from our hotel restaurant's children's menu. For excursions that require an additional charge, this will also be charged to your Grand Cayman Island hotel guest suite.
Children taking part in the activities should wear a swimsuit, footwear, a light t-shirt or cover up and a hat. We suggest that you send a change of clothes and your preferred sunscreen. Towels will be provided by our Grand Cayman hotel.
Camp is seasonal from November to March